It's Christmas time again :)

Gosh, time really flies this year. It's been a year of changes at The Cookie Cat, with the relocation of business and all. But I'm now more focused in doing what I love to do and that's baking! With the tremendous support from all of you, I've been as busy as ever during this time of year.

I just finished baking and decorating these Christmas themed chocolate chip cookies today. A customer ordered them for a Christmas party at her office.



We have also recently packed some goodies for another office Christmas party. Each goodies pack has our best selling chocolate fudge brownies, red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing, and mocha chunk cookies. The goodies were distributed to the staff at their Christmas dinner.




I'm baking butter cakes now where some will be decorated with Christmas themes. I will post the photos at the next update. Hmmm...I'll be writing more nowadays as moving back home gives me that peace of mind and environment where I can write.

No comments:

Post a Comment